The National Democratic Redistricting Committee and its affiliate organizations are seeking a Digital Strategist to join our growing digital fundraising and advocacy team. The Digital Strategist will load, send, and proof emails and text messages, build online petition pages and donation pages on ActBlue, as well as analyze digital metrics. Candidates for this position must have exceptional attention to detail above all else. This position requires a strong work ethic, ability to focus in a fast-paced environment and a hunger to make change through digital communications.
- Set up and schedule emails and text messages, ensuring all messages are technically accurate and mistake-free
- Proofread content with rigorous attention to detail ensure accuracy
- Set up signup forms and donation pages
- Compile analytics from emails and texts and present actionable insights
- Track the content calendar and ensure that messages are delivered on time and schedule adjustments are made as necessary
- Strong commitment to the issue of fair redistricting
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Must maintain confidentiality of all aspects of our work and consistently model professional best practices
- Willingness to occasionally work long and/or odd hours to get the job done
- Excel experience
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with email production
- Experience with SMS marketing
- Experience with Blue State Digital, NGP 8, or another CRM
- Experience with ActBlue
- Proficiency in CSS and HTML
- Familiarity with email acquisition and digital advertising
To apply for a position at the NDRC, please submit a cover letter and resume as PDF attachments on an email to email@example.com. Please address your cover letter to “Hiring Manager” and put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
The NDRC and its affiliates are committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our country. The NDRC and its affiliates prohibit discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NDRC and its affiliates, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDRC employee. The NDRC and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.