Deputy Digital Fundraising Director
The National Democratic Redistricting Committee and its affiliate organizations is seeking a Deputy Digital Fundraising Director. The Deputy Digital Fundraising Director will manage the email fundraising program for All On The Line, an organization developed from President Obama’s Organizing for Action. This position is an opportunity to drive digital strategy for a completely new organization. The Deputy Digital Fundraising Director must have 4+ years of experience in email fundraising and digital strategy and experience managing a large digital fundraising program. This position requires a strong work ethic, ability to focus in a fast-paced environment and extreme attention to detail.
- Create and shape the email fundraising strategy for the All On The Line grassroots fundraising program
- Train and manage 1-2 Digital Strategists
- Drive the email fundraising calendar
- Identify new and innovative ways to raise money online and position the All On The Line as a thought-leader in the digital space
- Strong commitment to the issue of fair redistricting
- 4+ years’ experience in digital email fundraising
- Experience managing digital strategy teams
- Experience with Blue State Digital or another CRM
- Strong familiarity with ActBlue
- Ability to write clearly under quick time constraints
- Experience overseeing a large-scale email acquisition program
- Must maintain confidentiality of all aspects of our work and consistently model professional best practices
- Willingness to work long and/or odd hours to get the job done
- Experience managing email deliverability and dedicated IPs
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or InDesign
- Proficiency in CSS and HTML
To apply for a position at the NDRC, please submit a cover letter and resume as PDF attachments on an email to email@example.com. Please address your cover letter to “Hiring Manager” and put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
The NDRC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our country. The NDRC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NDRC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDRC employee. The NDRC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.