The Digital Coordinator will work closely with the Branding, Social, and Creative team to provide efficient and supportive services for internal and external teams on a daily basis—even and especially through constantly varying priorities and rapid-response scenarios.
The Digital Coordinator will ultimately work to ensure all projects meet and exceed expectations and deadlines, as well as support our creative lead to set clear expectations and timelines with external teams.
This is a great opportunity to specialize and grow in the digital ecosystem.
- Assist with drafting and posting social media content
- Brainstorm social media plans and concepts with the team
- Assist with managing rapid-response situations and other special projects
- Work closely with our creative lead to manage creative projects and workflow
- Assist with writing and editing content for presentations and documents
- Maintain internal documents and keep them up-to-date
- Compile analytics for social media channels and report findings to the wider team
Very strong writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to write clearly and cleanly under quick time constraints
- Very strong attention to detail
- Must maintain confidentiality of all aspects of our work and consistently model professional best practices
- Willingness to work long and/or odd hours to get the job done
- Customer service experience is a plus
To apply for a position at the NDRC, please submit a cover letter and resume as PDF attachments to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address your cover letter to “Hiring Manager” and put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC REDISTRICTING COMMITTEE (NDRC)
One of the most important turning points for the future of the country will take place in 2021: when states redraw their Congressional and state legislative lines. Chaired by Eric Holder, the 82nd Attorney General of the United States, NDRC is the first-ever strategic hub for redistricting focused on winning targeted elections and ballot initiatives, advancing legal action, and building the infrastructure to achieve a fairer redistricting process.
Republican gerrymandering after the 2010 Census rigged the system; it is hurting our democracy. The NDRC is working to fix this through a comprehensive strategy that includes overturning unconstitutional maps in court, changing the rules to enact a fairer system for drawing maps, building infrastructure and mobilizing tools ahead of the 2021 redistricting process, and gaining power in targeted states by electing more Democrats.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
The NDRC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our country. The NDRC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NDRC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDRC employee. The NDRC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.