Digital Fundraising Director
The National Democratic Redistricting Committee and its affiliate organizations is seeking a Digital Fundraising Director. The Digital Fundraising Director must have experience running a large national email fundraising program and experience managing a team of digital fundraisers. The Digital Fundraising Director will have the opportunity to build their own team, hiring and training 4-5 staff members and building an in-house program from the ground up. This is a great opportunity for a driven self-starter. This position requires a strong work ethic, ability to focus in a fast-paced environment and extreme attention to detail.
- Create and shape the email fundraising strategy for the NDRC grassroots fundraising program
- Build and lead a team of digital strategists to raise money for the NDRC
- Oversee consultants who manage the email acquisition program and help with the email program
- Drive the email fundraising calendar
- Identify new and innovative ways to raise money online and position the NDRC as a thought-leader in the digital space
- Strong commitment to the issue of fair redistricting
- 5+ years’ experience in digital email fundraising
- Experience managing digital strategy teams
- Experience with Blue State Digital or another CRM
- Strong familiarity with ActBlue
- Ability to write clearly under quick time constraints
- Experience overseeing a large-scale email acquisition program
- Must maintain confidentiality of all aspects of our work and consistently model professional best practices
- Willingness to work long and/or odd hours to get the job done
- Experience managing email deliverability and dedicated IPs
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or InDesign
- Proficiency in CSS and HTML
To apply for a position at the NDRC, please submit a cover letter and resume as PDF attachments on an email to email@example.com. Please address your cover letter to “Hiring Manager” and put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
The NDRC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our country. The NDRC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NDRC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDRC employee. The NDRC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.