The National Democratic Redistricting Committee and its affiliate organizations is seeking a Digital Strategist to join our growing digital fundraising team. The Digital Strategist will write, load, send fundraising emails, build online petition pages on Blue State Digital and donation pages on ActBlue, as well as contribute to analyzing and pulling digital analytics numbers. They will also help with social media content planning. Candidates for this position must have exceptional writing skills above all else. This position requires a strong work ethic, ability to focus in a fast-paced environment and extreme attention to detail.
- Write fundraising emails that motivate grassroots donors to give
- Set up emails in Blue State Digital, ensuring all messages are technically accurate and mistake-free
- Set up signup forms in Blue State Digital and donation pages in ActBlue
- Compile analytics from emails
- Ability to write clearly under quick time constraints
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Must maintain confidentiality of all aspects of our work and consistently model professional best practices
- Willingness to work long and/or odd hours to get the job done
- Experience with email production
- Experience with Blue State Digital or another CRM
- Experience with ActBlue
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or InDesign
- Proficiency in CSS and HTML
- Familiarity with email acquisition and digital advertising
To apply for a position at the NDRC, please submit a cover letter and resume as PDF attachments on an email to email@example.com. Please address your cover letter to “Hiring Manager” and put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
The NDRC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our country. The NDRC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NDRC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDRC employee. The NDRC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.