The National Democratic Redistricting Committee and its affiliate organizations are seeking a Digital Strategist to join our growing digital fundraising team. The Digital Strategist will write, load, and send fundraising emails, build online petition pages on Blue State Digital and donation pages on ActBlue, as well as contribute to analyzing and pulling digital metrics. Candidates for this position must have exceptional writing skills above all else. This position is based in Washington, D.C. and requires a strong work ethic, ability to focus in a fast-paced environment and extreme attention to detail.
- Write fundraising emails that motivate grassroots supporters to donate and engage
- Set up emails in Blue State Digital, ensuring all messages are technically accurate and mistake-free
- Set up signup forms in Blue State Digital and donation pages in ActBlue
- Compile analytics from emails and present actionable insights
- Strong commitment to the issue of fair redistricting
- Ability to write clearly under quick time constraints
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Must maintain confidentiality of all aspects of our work and consistently model professional best practices
- Willingness to work long and/or odd hours to get the job done
- Excel experience
- Experience with email production
- Experience with Blue State Digital or another CRM
- Experience with ActBlue
- Proficiency in CSS and HTML
- Familiarity with email acquisition and digital advertising
To apply for a position at the NDRC, please submit a cover letter and resume as PDF attachments on an email to email@example.com. Please address your cover letter to “Hiring Manager” and put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
The NDRC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our country. The NDRC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NDRC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDRC employee. The NDRC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.