The National Democratic Redistricting Committee and its affiliate organizations is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing digital team. The Graphic Designer will manage all aspects of the NDRC and All On The Line brand. They will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing creative assets for social media, email fundraising, and events, among other design-related tasks. This position requires strong conceptual thinking, a strong work ethic and ability to focus in a fast-paced environment, and extreme attention to detail.
- Manage brands for NDRC, All On The Line, and affiliates
- Conceptualize and develop creative assets, including graphics, for social media, working closely with Digital Director and Social Media Manager
- Conceptualize and develop branded presentations
- Conceptualize and develop graphics for fundraising and petition emails, working closely with digital fundraising team
- Create collateral for events
- Digest analytics related to email and social media graphics to optimize performance
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience designing graphics for both digital and print
- Experience developing and branding presentations
- Very strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to work quickly and under tight time constraints
- Must maintain confidentiality of all aspects of our work and consistently model professional best practices
- Willingness to work long and/or odd hours to get the job done
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience creating graphics for email fundraising programs and social media platforms
- Experience building out email templates in Blue State Digital or another CRM
To apply for a position at the NDRC, please submit a cover letter and resume as PDF attachments on an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address your cover letter to “Hiring Manager” and put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
The NDRC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our country. The NDRC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NDRC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDRC employee. The NDRC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.