Fair Districts Pledge
For too long, partisan gerrymandering has been used as a tool to manipulate electoral districts to benefit political parties instead of the voters.
I believe every elected official should be accountable to the people they represent, which means we need to end gerrymandering.
I pledge to support fair redistricting that ends map manipulation and creates truly representative districts.
Want to take a stand against gerrymandering and help put an end to map manipulation? Sign the Fair Districts Pledge and commit to fight for fair, representative districts. Download the pledge here, sign it, and then email email@example.com for additional instructions.
see who’s taken the pledge
No candidates found.
- Zachary Brown, Candidate, VA, SD-10
- Carling Dinkler, Candidate, LA, HD-91
- Mia McLeod, State Senator, SC, SD-22
- Mujtaba A. Mohammed, State Senator, NC, SD-38
- Todd Rutherford, House Minority Leader, SC, HD-74
- John L. Scott, Jr., State Senator, SC, SD-19
- Sam Searcy, State Senator, NC, SD-17