Fair Districts Pledge
For too long, partisan gerrymandering has been used as a tool to manipulate electoral districts to benefit political parties instead of the voters.
I believe every elected official should be accountable to the people they represent, which means we need to end gerrymandering.
I pledge to support fair redistricting that ends map manipulation and creates truly representative districts.
Want to take a stand against gerrymandering and help put an end to map manipulation? Sign the Fair Districts Pledge and commit to fight for fair, representative districts. Download the pledge here, sign it, and then email email@example.com for additional instructions.
see who’s taken the pledge
All Pledge Takers
No candidates found.
Candidates & Office Holders
- Marti Anderson, State Representative, IA, HD-36
- Pepper Bowen Roussel, Candidate, LA, HD-91
- Margie Bright Matthews, State Senator, SC, SD-45
- Zachary Brown, Candidate, VA, SD-10
- Karin Derry, State Representative, IA, HD-39
- Charlotte DiLorenzo, State Representative, NH, HD-17
- Carling Dinkler, Candidate, LA, HD-91
- Mary Eisner, State Representative, NH, HD-06
- Jaci Grote, State Representative, NH, HD-24
- Joseph H. Jefferson, State Representative, SC, HD-102
- Molly Kelly, State Senator, NH, SD-10
- Jennifer Konfrst, State Representative, IA, SD-43
- Mia McLeod, State Senator, SC, SD-22
- Mujtaba A. Mohammed, State Senator, NC, SD-38
- Nancy Murphy, State Representative, NH, HD-21
- Janet Petersen, State Senator, IA, SD-18
- Todd Rutherford, House Minority Leader, SC, HD-74
- Rob Sand, State Auditor, IA
- Peter B. Schmidt, State Representative, NH, HD-19
- John L. Scott, Jr., State Senator, SC, SD-19
- Sam Searcy, State Senator, NC, SD-17
- Peter Somssich, State Representative, NH, HD-27
- Chris Turner, State Representative, TX, HD-101
- Jennifer Woofter, Candidate, VA, HD-22